To begin your process of self-reflection through journaling this month, we will start with a review of your last thirty days. The amount of days is actually pretty arbiturary, simply pick a portion of time - generally last 30, 60, or 90 days. Then, make the following lists based on those days:
1. List the things in the last 30 days that have brought me the most joy.
2. List the lessons learned in the last 30 days.
3. List the things that have shown up most in my prayers over the last 30 days.
4. List the questions I have been carrying in the last 30 days.
5. List what I am most proud of in the last 30 days.
6. List what I would like to see and value in my next 30 days.
Some lists may be short, some may be long. Enjoy the process. This is a good time for meditation. A good time for prayer. A good time for remembering. A good time for reflecting. Take your time. Notice feelings and thoughts.
Also great, if you are comfortable, to process and share with a loved one what you see in your time of self-reflection.