You may notice that it has felt good this week to think about the things you are thankful for. Here are some ways to bring this practice of acknowledging gratitudes into your every day life.
1. Gratitude Journal - Writing down three gratitudes either to start and/or end the day.
2. Gratitude Jar - Within a jar or box, using paper strips to write out things you and your family are grateful for. Once a week dump the jar to look back on the gratitudes acknowledged from the week.
3. Gratitude Prompts - Use these prompts at the dinner table or another place where loved ones gather: three things I'm grateful I can hear, three things I'm grateful I can see, three things I'm grateful I can smell, three things I'm grateful I can taste, three things I'm grateful I can touch.
4. Gratitude Meditations - Use your favorite meditation app our YouTube to find a gratitude meditation.
5. Gratitude Letter - Write a thank you letter to a person or thing you are thankful for. Delivery is option.
Our Recent Posts
The 10th Step - Self-Inventory, Using this Step in ED Recovery
December 9, 2019
Some Ways to Practice Gratitude in Your Life
November 28, 2019
Navigating the Holidays While in Eating Disorder Recovery
November 24, 2019
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!